- I can only locate one MMR vaccine, will this suffice?
- Please send what you have, but you will need a confirmed second dose or an MMR titer.
- What if my PPD is over a year old?
- You will need to complete a new one.
- Can I change my Drug Screen (DS) location?
- If it’s through eScreen directly or American Databank, you will need to have your SHC Compliance Associate change this for you.
- If it’s a LabCorp or Quest order through Sterling, click the blue hyperlink that reads “Click here to FIND AN ALTERNATIVE COLLECTION SITE”. Once loaded, change the information to the preferred zip code and click “search”. The results will show below.
- If it’s an eScreen order through Sterling, you’ll need to reply to the drug screen authorization and provide the most convenient zip code. A Sterling representative can then make the change for you.
- I had another DS completed for another agency. Can this be used?
- Unfortunately no, you will still need to complete an SHC Drug Screen.
- I don’t have an AHA BLS. Is that okay?
- Will SHC Compliance facilitate my license/certification?
- Please work with your recruiter for help with your licensure and certifications.
- I am having trouble filling out my Sterling attestation. What should I do?
- Call Sterling customer service at 888-889-5248
- Watch this video on navigating the Sterling consent form: https://youtu.be/18kkjgGmNOE
- Can I decline the Covid vaccine?
- This will depend on the requirements of the state & facility you will be working in.
- What do I do if I am having issues with my DocuSign?
- Watch this video walkthrough of DocuSign: https://youtu.be/Huyp1p1Xzb0
- What happens if something expires while I am on assignment?
- You will be contacted while you are on assignment by our expiring compliance team. They will help you find clinics and classes if you are unfamiliar with that area
What are best practices for sending compliance documents?
- If you take a picture, make sure you include all four corners of the document.
- Be sure that all pictures are clear, and text is readable.
- Make sure not to include anything else in the picture.
- Double-check that you are sending the right pictures to the right person.
If you have any additional questions about SHC compliance, please direct them to your SHC Compliance Associate.
Experience healthcare staffing with a Difference